04 March, 2009

Sinanju VS Unicorn 1

One for my wife who is valiantly fighting the good fight at her new job! Good luck!! Wish this turned out better. Heck I wonder if I ever consider these sort of things "finished".

Master Grade gundam 1/100 unicorn sinanju shinanju ユニコーン impulse musou 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum 武者ガンダム

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Sinanju VS Unicorn 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 4, 2009, 5:54:00 AM) : 

Hi there, Great work!
I am very impressed by your skills.

I wonder will you render a image with only Sinanju. Just like you always did.

Thanks! you really give me more strength to focus study in 3D.

 

Blogger Marcus Penna said ... (Mar 4, 2009, 5:55:00 AM) : 

Erm... and THERE is a way to get it better?

Your models are amazing, man! I don´t have one tenth of the patience required to model AND rig a Gundam.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 4, 2009, 8:25:00 AM) : 

looks amazing, but u could have done the beam sabers on the render itself, dunno if lightwave has some glow effects like max have, the thrusters looks odd too, but i love the lightning and texturing, Shinaju is all curvy for those nice speculars

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 4, 2009, 9:04:00 AM) : 

now on to the NZ-666 Kshatriya.

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Mar 4, 2009, 10:35:00 AM) : 

Be-e-a-utiful.

Nicely done!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 4, 2009, 10:35:00 AM) : 

ARRRRG.

I just lost the long comment I typed up... Fail...

Summary of it since I'm tight on time and can't retype the whole thing:

OH GOD OH GOD YES THANK YOU IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Seriously though, loving this, amazing work. And many thanks for the hi-res love so my desktop can enjoy this after months of lusting for it.

Also having a "1" on the end of the title implies there will at least be a "2"...

OH GOD YES

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 4, 2009, 11:17:00 AM) : 

awesome job...it shall become my new wallpaper.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 4, 2009, 9:18:00 PM) : 

cool
awesome job

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 5, 2009, 12:25:00 AM) : 

oh my god that looks awesome

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 5, 2009, 7:56:00 AM) : 

could i see the render without photoshop? i want to see how much difference it makes a good photoshoping

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 5, 2009, 4:34:00 PM) : 

beautiful work as usual man. Love how you put in all the debris in the background to show the chaos. I should've replicated this image in my Sinanju review!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 6, 2009, 7:46:00 AM) : 

You make the most awesome Gundam renders, man :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 6, 2009, 7:50:00 AM) : 

It will be great if you can do standard hi-res renders (e.g. 1920 x 1200) so that they can be used as wallpapers without being stretched.

Jizzed in my pants after seeing these renders.

 

post a comment