04 May, 2013

Gerbera Tetra Kai: Test

I'm at a point where I want to clean up some of the textures, step back and see where I've gone nuts. Working with a scene that maybe helps illustrate to me where I could change. Some of the recent MG boxart really shines with awesome textures and design in general.
mobile suit gundam 0083

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Gerbera Tetra Kai: Test"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 6, 2013, 6:29:00 AM) : 

Still using Lightwave? Are you using Zbrush for your normal and displacement maps?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 6, 2013, 11:49:00 PM) : 

Keep up the great work, I've been following your blog for years, I'm a huge fan.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (May 9, 2013, 7:16:00 PM) : 

Still using Lightwave, but I'm not using normal or displacement maps.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 1, 2013, 11:51:00 PM) : 

I love your gerbera tetra!!! keep going!!! It will be a shame if this mobile suit gets impaled by the orchid hehehe

 

Anonymous The Inner Geek said ... (Sep 3, 2013, 1:06:00 PM) : 

Beautiful work! Gerbera Tetra is about my favorite suit, and the version Kai is the best of the bunch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 18, 2014, 5:55:00 AM) : 

Excelent job as usual! I agree that this design it is just outstanding. Keep it up!!

 

post a comment