10 July, 2013

Gundam MKII: Fed test

Feels like I really need to get back to this, but I'm beat when I get home and the weekends are not as open as they used to be. Ugh. Trying out some test textures, but I'm looking at other directions.
mobile suit gundam Mark II 3d mesh cg sandrum zeta gundam senjo no kizuna

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Gundam MKII: Fed test"

 

Anonymous Snake Eyes (Carl) said ... (Jul 15, 2013, 4:38:00 AM) : 

Looks awesome.. just need to make the lens flares more subtle... Don't make it look like a Micheal Bay movie :P

 

Blogger Pal said ... (Jul 15, 2013, 10:35:00 AM) : 

More like Star Trek than Michael Bay :) But I like it, and it won't be as noticeable if there's a background image, like a hangar. I love the MKII, I have the Perfect Grade Titans version!

I totally get you, about changing lifestyles. I have so many projects that I've put off for months, sometimes over a year (in my case it's fansubs for Kamen Rider or 3D modeling). It's not that you don't care anymore, but it's just not top priority when you come home beat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 18, 2013, 11:12:00 PM) : 

Bad pose. You have done better, i know it is a test, but you put a good bit of effort into it. So the pose should be better. Textures are not bad but he looks bran new, and no war machine would be this clean

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jul 18, 2013, 11:32:00 PM) : 

Most aircraft for war are relatively clean. The MKII in Titans colors was barely used. This is just a render test.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 26, 2013, 12:56:00 PM) : 

i actually like the pose. it shows just about every appendage clearly, without any dwarfing of relative scale due to perspective. the image is clean, and thats just for a render run.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Mar 23, 2014, 4:46:00 PM) : 

you alive dude?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 20, 2014, 6:37:00 AM) : 

Been following u since 2008. R u ok, or like the rest of us, u have gotten a demanding job

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 2, 2014, 9:37:00 PM) : 

I think he died.

 

post a comment